Mailplane 2.1.10 released
- FIX: Text cursor stopped blinking after installing Safari 5.0.1
- FIX: Different crashes and freezes after installing Safari 5.0.1
- FIX: Spellchecker didn't work after installing Safari 5.0.1
- FIX: File > Page Setup didn't work when main window had the focus (only worked from the "print" window)
- IMPROVED: The Rapportive plugin is loaded using https:// instead of http://
- FIX: Better clear caches on account switch to prevent "Loading takes longer" issue.
- NEW: Latest MacBook Pro NVIDIA card switching workaround. Disable Adobe Flash plugin using a preference. To change the preference, open Terminal and enter
defaults write com.mailplaneapp.Mailplane DisableFlashPlugin -bool YES
- UPDATED: French translation (Preference window)
- FIX: SAMLAccounts preference didn't work when Google Gears was disabled.
Drag and drop of the following file types has no effect: mailloc, mailtoloc, and webloc