Mailplane 2.3.1 released
- NEW: Support for the Boomerang Gmail plugin: Boomerang for Gmail lets you take control of when you send and receive email messages. To install: Go to Preferences > Accounts > Plug-Ins and enable the plugin.
- NEW: Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- DISABLED: TrueNew Plugin
- FIX: Attach files doesn't work on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- FIX: Rapportive plugin was not able to login
- FIX: Possible fix for the external links didn't open in Firefox.
- FIX: Auto-BCC caused focus to jump to BCC field.
- FIX: Window sizes were not remembered.
- UPDATED: French, Swedish, Romanian, Japanese, German, and Spanish translations
- AUTO-UPDATED (new preferences are English): Catalan, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified)
Note to App Store users: The update has been submitted yesterday, it'll soon be reviewed by Apple.