Mailplane 2.3 released
NEW: 'Hide Ads' Preference
You can now hide the sponsored links in Mailplane. Just turn on the 'Hide ads' setting in Preferences > Tweak UI.
NEW: 0Boxer Plugin
0Boxer is a plugin for Gmail. It turns "inbox zero" into a game. You get points when you answer, archive, or delete email.
NEW: Improved External URLs
- All links inside a window opened with Command-Click open inside Mailplane instead of your default web browser.
- For security reasons: When a window contains 'non-Gmail' content, the URL is displayed in the status bar.
NEW: New message window title now contains the account name
When you compose a message in a separate window, you now see the current account in the title bar of the window.
Tip: To change the name of the account, go to Preferences > Account and give it a 'Nickname'.
- The TrueNew plugin got some fixes and improvements. Thanks to the Mailroom Team for creating this update.
- Improved Rapportive integration, now supports Facebook and Linkedin
- French by Michel Tribet
- Romanian by Ovi Pascui
- Spanish by Juan Antonio Vermejo
- IMPROVED: Unread message counters refresh when unread conversation is opened in a separate window.
- FIX: Click the reply box caused focus problems. Now the reply box is hidden, please click 'Reply' or 'Forward' links or use the Command-R (Mail > Reply menu item) to create a new reply.
- FIX: Cookies were stored for accounts not saving the password.
- FIX: Some attachments could not be downloaded.
- FIX: Crash after closing a separate document and then switching to another account.
- FIX: Crash when using AppleScript to attach a non-existing file
- FIX: Command-L didn't work in searches
- FIX: Separate window position wasn't correctly remembered
- FIX: Focus jumped to 'subject' field when opening a new compose window and typing into the 'to' field.
- FIX: Download window filename was wrapped by word instead of character.
- FIX: Delay when miniaturizing a window