Mailplane 2.0.2 released
Mailplane 2.0.2 is a free maintenance release. Use Mailplane->Check for update to load it or download it manually.
Tip: Focus problem when replying - keys get interpreted
Sometimes keys get interpreted (instead of entered) when replying to a message. Here's how you can solve the problem:
- Open System Preferences
- Click "Keyboard & Mouse"
- Go to the "Keyboard shortcuts" tab
- At the bottom of the window there is a "Full keyboard access" setting: Set it to "All controls"
Changed: Apply/Remove Label Panel(⌘-L)
Google just rolled out a new feature to apply and remove labels. It is nearly identical to the "Apply/Remove Label" panel. Now ⌘-L opens the Google "Label" drop down menu.
Info: Offline Gmail is coming to Mailplane
Offline Gmail is coming to Mailplane, it will be available in 2.1. If you can't wait and like to test it: Visit the mailplaneapp Google Group.
- Some users couldn't log in. This version detects the problem and allows you to workaround the problem.
- Unresponsive or slow Gmail because of missing "Tweak UI->Custom Stylesheet" file. Mailplane now checks for the CSS file and will disable the custom style sheet if it can't find the file.
- Crash when using "Advanced->Close instead of Hide Main Window" preference
- Tab order wasn't always correct
- Font size problems when copy/pasting text or inserting/deleting lines in "Rich text"