Free Update for all Registered Customers
After many months of development and beta testing, Mailplane 2.0 is now available for all users. Your current Mailplane 1.x license is valid for all 2.x updates, too.
Many many thanks for the beta testing, the numerous bug reports, and the interesting feature requests. Mailplane 2.0 would not have been possible without your help, ideas, and involvement.
- Make sure you have updated Mac OS X to the latest version. Mac OS X Tiger: 10.4.11; Leopard: 10.5.5
- As Mailplane is now using your systems WebKit: Check your Safari version, it should be 3.2.1
- Full Gmail 2.0 support (colored Labels, Google Lab features like Calendar in sidebar, Google Video Chat, and much more)
- Improved multiple account support
- Better new email notifications
- Free OmniFocus plugin
- And much more: Check out all 41 new features and improvements
- Click "Download and Install" button
- After Mailplane relaunch, make sure to accept all "Keychain" security messages
- In case you experience problems, please download and install Mailplane manually.
- Still not able to update? Please let me help you.