Mailplane 2 only: Add separate signatures for your different from email addresses.
Important: Signatures only work within Mailplane 2
If you handle different from email addresses inside a single Gmail account, then you can setup signatures for each of them. Mailplane will automatically select the "right" signature based on the "from" address when you compose a message or reply in a conversation.
- Select the "from" address
- Mailplane will automatically replace the signature when it finds a matching one.
How to add the signature
- Press the plus button to define a new signature
- Enter the desired from email address. Make sure the default flag is selected.
- Enter the HTML code for the signature
It doesn't work?
- Double check your email address in the signature, it should exactly match the email in the from address.
- Make sure the signature has the "default" flag enabled.
- Check the "Enable Signatures" preference, it must be enabled