11 Dec 2009
Mailplane 2.1.2 released
- NEW: The Russian translation is back! Thanks to Igor Terekhov!
- UPDATED: French translation by Michel Tribet.
- UPDATED: Romanian translation by Ovi Pascui
- NEW: mailplane:// URLs now automatically switch accounts if needed.
- NEW: http://mail.google.com URLs can now be opened in Mailplane (for example with choosy). They work the same as mailplane URLs.
- CHANGED: File > New and File > New Separate do not require keyboard shortcuts anymore.
- CHANGED: Fallback on "Basic attachment feature" when Flash or Google Gears isn't working.
- CHANGED: Mail > Insert > Email Address...: You can now double click the group to insert all members of an address group.
- CHANGED: Error dialog when downloads are in progress
- FIX: Unchecked Preferences > Advanced > Enable Google Gears with installed Google Gears could cause loading delays or hangs.
- FIX: Command-L didn't work anymore (Gmail changes)
- FIX: Possible crash when attaching files from a network drive
- FIX: Rare crash on Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger)
- FIX: Picasa > Email didn't work.
- FIX: AppleScript "directlySend" property on OutgoingMessage didn't work with attachments.
- FIX: Mail > Goto menu items wrote a 'g' character into an open chat panel.
- FIX: Download windows wasn't shown when the download cancellation message was shown.
- FIX: Gmail signatures not replaced with HTML signature when "Default text styling" lab feature was enabled.
- FIX: class conflict warnings when ClickToFlash is installed.
- FIX: URL drag and drop (from Safari address bar, for instance) didn't work under Snow Leopard
- FIX: Crash when using Mail > Insert > File...Command-Option-F.
- FIX: Sets focus to the body text to prevent keyboard shortcut problems.
- FIX: BCC field was focused with Auto-BCC field.
- FIX: Auto-BCC didn't work with name in email address: Ruben Bakker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- FIX: Possible crash when Mailplane was minimized
- FIX: Help > Mailplane Help > Know Issues didn't show anything