13 Jan 2010
Mailplane 2.1.3 released
- A Gmail/WebKit problem (the repeating chat box) caused Mailplane and Safari to hang and crash. This Mailplane version solves the problem. More info...
- Gmail now uses https by default. When you use "Offline Gmail" the change can lead to sync problems. More info...
- NEW: Thanks to Juan Juan Antonio Vermejo the Spanish translation is back!
- NEW: The Italian translation is back. Kudos to Monica Cainarca.
- UPDATED: Simplified and Traditional Chinese thanks to Jim Chiu
- NEW: Mailplane is now available for Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard. Each version will check for the correct OSX version at startup.
- FIX: File > Insert > File in separate window didn't work.
- FIX: Display problems, when the "Gmail Text Size" was missing in the preference file.
- FIX: Duplicating Gmail chat box issue (hang/crash at startup): Included WebKit nightly to fix this problem.
- FIX: Crash when attaching files and using Adobe Flash 10.1 beta 2.
- FIX: Preferences > Accounts > Signature wasn't always saved.
- FIX: The "sign-in" link in Google Docs sidebar didn't work for Google Apps accounts. (You still get 404, but that's a temporary Gmail problem. Please use View > Reload Page to get back to your inbox).
- FIX: Mail > Insert > Email Address didn't work with incomplete address book entries (no name, for instance)
- FIX: Mail > Insert > Email Address didn't refresh when Address book was changed