14 Sep 2009
This article helps you uninstall Mailplane.
The easiest way to remove Mailplane from your Mac, is to use the Mailplane itself:
- Start Mailplane
- Select Mailplane > Uninstall from the menu
- Confirm you want to delete everything related to Mailplane
- Remove Mailplane from the Dock.
- In Finder: Move the Mailplane application to the trash
Warning!Using this menu item will remove the following data:
- Mailplane preferences
- Keychain Items created by Mailplane
- The iPhoto plugin if installed
- The PDF Service item (Mail PDF with Mailplane)
- Mailplane's application support data like account settings, text snippets, and HTML Signatures.
Important:There isn't a way to undo this operation.