Released on 09 Jun 2016
This update contains a number of improvements and fixes which we already published in 3.6.x versions but now targeted for OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9.
We're not able to publish all features on those platforms anymore and Gmail might cease to work there because Google is constantly dropping older systems. Whenever possible we suggest to upgrade to the latest OS X version.
Fixes and Improvements
- Get update feed via HTTPS (see vulnsec.com)
- Updated WebKit to the same as Safari 9.1.1 is using (10.9 only)
- Delete pending download history items when quitting Mailplane
- 'View > Actual Size' returns to the regular zoom level
- `Save to Todoist` sets the email message as comment instead of putting everything into the content.
- Play a sound when a new chat message arrives
- Fixed an issue where resizing/converting an image saved it twice the entered size on Retina screens.
- "Search with Google" does now use the default browser if it isn't Safari.
- Updated RightInbox and Streak. (Streak requires 10.9+)