03 Jul 2018
Fixes and Improvements
- Global keyboard shortcuts to compose a message, note to self, toggle do not disturb, and create a calendar event.
- Toolbar for separate Gmail compose & detail windows
- Download quick actions on Gmail download item:
- Directly download to Downloads folder
- Open in default app
- Show download options
- Clipper support for Google Inbox
- Copy & paste files from Finder to create attachments
- Switch between multiple main windows (see Windows > Switch to New Main Window)
- AppleScript 'doNotDisturb' property
- Reorder accounts in preferences. Same order is used for status/dock menus.
- Window titles to reflect current account & app. Useful for some time trackers.
- Show download/clipper progress using 'toasts'
- Design of keyboard shortcut and other warnings
- Design when Mailplane is offline
- Logic to open files in existing or new tabs, separate Mailplane windows, and the external browser.
- Mouse selection didn't work in navigation window
- Crash a notifications has an empty subject line
- Display issue when searching for '@' in navigate.
- Text Replacements are expanded at the end of a word
- Authorization alert missing when certain API errors occurr
- Crash when testing a link inside a draft
- Downloads overwrite files with same name
- Downloads aren't cached