25 Nov 2018
macOS Mojave Dark Mode
Join the DARK SIDE! Mailplane automatically adapts Gmail, Calendar, Contacts in dark mode. It can be turned off in 'Preferences > Style'.
Dismiss Authorization Banner
Use Mailplane including new mail notifications without granting permission on sign-in, but without certain advanced features as search, label navigate, image annotations, save clip (except for PDF) and notification actions (reply, archive).
Save Clip as PDF File
Save a message as PDF by using the 'Save Clip' toolbar button and then choosing 'PDF File'. This is a great alternative to 'File > Print > PDF > Save PDF'.
New Extension: Hiver
Use Gmail for customer support with the newly supported Hiver extension. Manage shared mailboxes like support@ and sales@ and share labels with your team.
'Edit > Paste' can now paste files too. You don't need to use the separate 'Edit > Paste File' menu item anymore.
Upgrade your License
You can now easily upgrade your personal to a family license or add further seats to your site license via 'Mailplane > License...'.
'File > Save Clip...' now supports OmniFocus 3, the gold standard to‑do app.Fixes and Improvements
- Unread message counter didn't always refresh
- Unread message counter in status item showed an outdated unread counter when user wasn't logged in
- Improved performance when opening a new mail conversation from a notification or the status item
- Improved performance when composing a message in a separate window
- Improved swipe gesture to navigate back/forward
- Text replacements can now be inserted by pressing the 'Enter' key
- Image annotation feature would sometimes not finish downloading an image
- Fixed a crash opening external links from Calendar
- Inbox users can now 'upgrade' to Gmail using the link provided by Google
- Some attachments would be attached to an unexpected draft
- Opening the bookmark panel twice would disable bookmarks until next restart
- Some JPG files where too big after attachment optimization
- Window position wasn't always restored correctly on startup
- Gmail canned responses can now be created
- Mailplane now shows a specific error message when it has trouble accessing the keychain
- You can now use Cmd-F in Gmail's PDF Preview to find something
- Fixed empty PDF files when using 'File > Print > PDF > Save PDF'
- Cmd+[ and Cmd+] didn't indent/outdent text when composing a message
- Mailplane used the dedicated GPU on certain MacBook Pro models
- Fixed error message when adding an account without choosing a color
- Fixed accidental zooming of window content
- Fixed various issues related to keyboard shortcuts
- Upgrade of underlying browser technology to latest release
- Generally improved usage of system resources
- Clicking the download button didn't always work
- 'Save Clip' didn't create a clip for some users
- 'Save Clip' links in Evernote didn't always work
- Tab unread counter didn't show for some non-English Gmail inboxes